Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sailing!

So....here is the story!! We had a beautiful fourth of july weekend with AMAZINNG weather today and yesterday...so tonight, all the family is down at Janine's house and I decide to take the kids down to the point (the most magical, beautiful place in New York - where all my last year sunset pictures were taken) and the three girls (pictured above and below) and they run ahead of me...so excited to see the sunset...and as I come around the corner I see this cute little couple and the guy is just standing up, the girl is looking at her finger and crying and laughing and so excited...because we had just walked down on their PROPOSAL...oh my goodness! I tried to stop the girls but they were too far ahead of us...I hope I didn't ruin "the moment" - I think we were just catching the aftermath!!



Today was my first sailing experience and it was AWESOME!! I loved it - it was so much fun! John and Gigi (some of the cousins) took me out on Lake Champlain - some better pictures are to come :)
The beautiful cloudy skies that just offered some beautiful sailing winds!! Not a bad way to spend an amazing sunday morning!! It was so glorious to be outside enjoying the beautiful wind and breezes and the warm sunday!! Praise the Lord! Love you all! Good night for now!

1 comment: