Thursday, July 16, 2009

Last post stateside...











Good afternoon friends and family!!

sorry for the lack of updates this week - it has been busier than I thought it would be and I have been pretty busy today getting all last minute things together...I LEAVE TOMORROW!!! I will leave the house in Saratoga around 9am, and drive to NYC (about a 3 hour drive) and then my flight leaves JFK at 540pm, and i will be air bound for 11 hours, landing in Africa at 830 am (6 hours ahead of Missouri/Kansas time!)

this past week was busy - we went to Vermont, went kayaking (I rode in one of the little kid kayaks and it was pretty humorous...), we swam, we packed, we drove, and know I am packing!!

Enjoy the pictures - be on the watchout for the next update from Accra, Ghana, West Africa on Saturday :)

Love, whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment